The information that Virtual Fitness collects:
- Information provided by the user: You may provide Virtual Fitness with what is generically called “personal data” (such as your name, email address, postal address, telephone number, or demographic information) when you use the Virtual Fitness Service, when you register on the site, send requests or programs Training Sessions.
- Information from cookies: When you use the Virtual Fitness Service, we may set one or more cookies – small text files that contain a string of alphanumeric characters – on your computer. Virtual Fitness may use both session cookies and persistent cookies. A session cookie disappears when you close the browser. A persistent cookie remains even after you have closed your browser and could be used by your browser in the case of subsequent visits to the Virtual Fitness Service. Persistent cookies can be removed. We ask you to refer to the “Help” section of your browser to understand the correct way to change your cookie settings. Keep in mind that if you delete, or decide not to accept, cookies from the Virtual Fitness Service,
- Automatically collected information : When you use the Virtual Fitness Service or open one of our HTML emails, we may automatically record some information from your web browser using different types of technology, including “clear GIF” or “web beacon”. This automatically collected information may include the Internet Protocol address (“IP address”) or other device addresses or ID, web browser and / or device type, web pages or websites that you visited just before the Virtual Fitness Service , the pages you have visited on the Virtual Fitness Service and the day and time you visit the Virtual Fitness Service.
The way Virtual Fitness uses information:
- Virtual Fitness uses the information you have provided and that we have collected to manage, maintain, improve and provide all the features and services that you can find on the Virtual Fitness Service. We will use your email address to contact you for administrative reasons, such as confirming training sessions, for customer support reasons, to manage intellectual property infringements, privacy rights, or defamation issues, or regarding information that you have provided to the Virtual Fitness Service.
- Virtual Fitness uses all the information you have provided or that we have collected to understand and analyze the usage trends and preferences of our users, to improve the way the Virtual Fitness Service works and appears, and to create new features.
- Virtual Fitness may use the automatically collected information and the information from the Cookies to: (a) personalize your services, such as the automatic filling in of the fields so that you will not have to re-enter the data during your visit or the next time you visit the service ; (b) provide customized content from third parties and information; (c) monitor and analyze the effectiveness of the Virtual Fitness Service and third party marketing activities; (d) monitor aggregate site usage metrics such as the total number of visitors or pages visited; and (e) track your participation in promotions or other activities.
When Virtual Fitness discloses information:
- Your privacy is very important to us, and we don’t take care of selling information. In any case, we must disclose your personal data in order to be able to provide you with the Virtual Fitness Service. For example, we may share your name and email address with the Virtual Fitness Trainers who are part of the Virtual Fitness Service, so that they can facilitate the use of your subscription to the Virtual Fitness Service.
- Virtual Fitness may disclose information that you have voluntarily decided to include during registration or profile creation, such as your fitness level and your goals, with a Virtual Fitness Trainer when you decide to schedule a training session. If you decide not to share your fitness level or your goals, you must deactivate the sharing of this information either when registering or by contacting Virtual Fitness assistance via email, chat or phone.
- Virtual Fitness may disclose automatically collected information or other aggregate non-personally identifiable information with interested third parties to assist them in understanding the use, visualization and demographic trends for some programs, contents, services, advertisements, promotions, and / or functionality of the Virtual Service Fitness.
- Virtual Fitness works with third party suppliers who provide us with the hosting and maintenance of the website as well as other services. To the extent that these suppliers deem it necessary to fulfill their contractual obligations towards Virtual Fitness, these third parties may have access to and use your personal data. Generally, these disclosures are made under conditions comparable to this Notice, and the use of the information by the recipients is limited only to the reason why they were provided.
- Virtual Fitness may also disclose your information if required by law or in good faith that this action is necessary for compliance with state laws, in response to a court order, judicial or governmental summons or mandates, or otherwise to cooperate with law enforcement activities.
- Virtual Fitness also reserves the right to disclose information that we believe, in good faith, to be appropriate or necessary to take precautions against legal liability; to protect Virtual Fitness and others from fraudulent, abusive or illegal uses or activities; to investigate and defend ourselves against disputes or accusations from third parties; to assist public inspection agencies; to protect the security and integrity of the Virtual Fitness Service; to protect the rights, property or personal safety of Virtual Fitness, our users, or others.
- for Virtual Fitness Trainers – Virtual Fitness may disclose to third parties some information provided during your registration process, such as your name, your certifications, qualifications and other credentials, to conduct research in order to verify the accuracy of the information that you have given us.
You can, of course, decide not to share some personal data with Virtual Fitness; in this case Virtual Fitness may not be able to provide you with some of the features present on the Virtual Fitness Service. You can update, correct or delete your profile information and preferences at any time by accessing your account settings page through the Virtual Fitness Service. Please note that while your changes are promptly reflected in the active user database, we may retain the information it has provided to us for various purposes, including backup and archive, fraud and abuse prevention, and analysis.
To protect your privacy and your security, we take reasonable steps to verify your identity before guaranteeing access to your account or correcting your data. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and your account information at any time.
Third Party Services:
The Virtual Fitness Service contains links to third party websites and services. Any personal data you provide to third-party sites or services is provided directly to them and is therefore subject to their information, if available, regarding privacy and security. We are not responsible for the content or privacy and security practices and policies of third party sites or services whose links are made available on the Virtual Fitness Service. We encourage you to inquire about third party privacy and security policies before providing your personal data.
Our Commitment to Children’s Privacy:
Protecting the privacy of younger children is particularly important. For this reason, Virtual Fitness does not intentionally collect or maintain personal data of people under 13 years of age, and no part of the Virtual Fitness Service is aimed at children under 13 years of age. If you are under 13, we ask you not to use or access the Virtual Fitness Service at any time and in any way. If Virtual Fitness becomes aware that personal data of children under the age of 13 have been collected on the Virtual Fitness Service without verifiable parental consent, Virtual Fitness will take all reasonable steps to erase this data. If you are a parent or legal guardian and find that your child under the age of 13 has obtained an account on the Virtual Fitness Service,email@example.com and request that Virtual Fitness delete the personal data of that child from his systems.
Our commitment to data protection
Virtual Fitness commercially uses reasonable physical, managerial and technical security measures to preserve the integrity and security of your personal data. However, we cannot guarantee or guarantee the security of any information you transmit to Virtual Fitness, and you do so at your own risk. Once we have received the transmission of information, Virtual Fitness takes commercially reasonable steps to ensure the security of our systems. However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information cannot be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by an infringement in our physical, technical or managerial security measures.
If Virtual Fitness becomes aware of an infringement in the security systems, we may try to inform you by e-mail to allow you to take the appropriate measures. Virtual Fitness may publish a communication on the Virtual Fitness Service in the event of a security breach. Depending on where you live, you may have the legal right to receive a written communication of the security breach. To receive a free written communication regarding security breaches you should write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
In the event of a merger or sale: In the event that all or part of Virtual Fitness or its securities are purchased or incorporated into a third party entity, we reserve the right, in any of these circumstances, to transfer or transfer the information we have. collected by users in connection with this merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control.
Virtual Fitness contact information: